Attendees may submit ADA requests by completing that section during the registration process. An MDRT representative will contact you based on the information you provide.
Attire for the 2023 MDRT Annual Meeting is business casual. Neckties and similar clothing are not required, but feel free to wear what makes you comfortable. We suggest you research the location of the meeting for weather and dress accordingly.
Badge Swapping Prohibited
Sharing or swapping your official MDRT Annual Meeting badge with another individual is strictly prohibited. Members found sharing or swapping their official MDRT Annual Meeting badge will have their badge confiscated, and they will be expelled from the MDRT Annual Meeting. The individual and the incident will also be reported to the MDRT Bylaws and Ethics Committee for further action, possibly resulting in revocation of membership.
The average high during the day is 87 degrees Fahrenheit (31 degrees Celsius), with overnight temperatures averaging a low of 64 degrees Fahrenheit (18 degrees Celsius).
Code of Ethics
Members of the Million Dollar Round Table should be ever mindful that complete compliance with and observance of the Code of Ethics of the Million Dollar Round Table shall serve to promote the highest quality standards of membership. These standards will be beneficial to the public and the insurance and financial services profession. Therefore, members shall:
- Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients' affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct which will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession and the Million Dollar Round Table.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.
Health and Safety
MDRT considers the safety of all meeting attendees our top priority and will continue to follow the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to host an in-person event that is safe for all in attendance.
MDRT is monitoring the health and safety protocols provided by international, federal, state and local governments, and agencies as they relate to COVID-19. The resources listed below provide additional information for the city of Nashville.
This is a very fluid time, and it is important that we all understand that health and safety protocols may change based on local, national and global circumstances. MDRT is committed to communication and will make every effort to keep meeting participants informed. Please visit this section for future updates.
Information is subject to change. For the latest updates, please visit:
Meeting Rules of Conduct
- Spouses, family members and friends of attendees may not be present at officially designated MDRT functions and events during the Annual Meeting, with the exception of family/spouse meetings, or with an exception voted on by the Executive Committee.
- To receive Annual Meeting materials, all members and special guests must register at the MDRT Meeting Registration Desk.
- Giving your badge to another person for purposes of admission to any Annual Meeting function is not permitted.
- Promotion by members or nonmembers of any goods and services, except member sponsors under provisions of a signed Sponsors Agreement and other than with the expressed written permission of the Executive Committee, is not permitted.
- Members who furnish MDRT membership lists may be placing their membership in jeopardy. Likewise, the MDRT Membership Directory is not to be used or loaned for any commercial purpose or other reasons, nor is any portion of it to be reproduced without the expressed prior written permission of MDRT.
- Recruiting or attempted recruiting of personnel or agents of one company or firm by persons of another company or firm is not permitted during the meeting or in connection therewith.
- Audio or videotape recording or still photography of all sessions, including Main Platform, is not permitted.
- Members who wish to use credit privileges at official MDRT hotels shall make such arrangements directly with the hotel. Where credit privileges are granted and used, full payment shall be made within 60 days from the first of the month following the Annual Meeting.
- Any individual removing merchandise from the MDRT Store without paying for the merchandise will be asked to surrender their badge, thereby preventing them from attending the remainder of the meeting. The individual and incident will also be reported to the MDRT Ethics Committee for further action, possibly resulting in revocation of membership.
Outside Food and Beverage Prohibited
Food and beverage brought in from outside the Music City Center (MCC) or official MDRT hotels is strictly prohibited, per their policy. No one, including companies and tour groups, is allowed to bring food and beverage into the MCC or official MDRT hotels. There are many dining options located within the MCC, hotels and surrounding area.
Outside Organizations Events
Outside organizations often sponsor their own events concurrently with the MDRT Annual Meeting. MDRT does not sponsor these events. Only the events listed in the Schedule are sponsored by MDRT. MDRT claims no responsibility for the other events.
Access this template we have created for you to seek support from your organization to attend the 2023 Annual Meeting. Simply copy and paste the content of this file
into a letter or email so you can customize it for your needs.
English is the official language of the 2023 MDRT Annual Meeting. MDRT provides simultaneous interpretation of Main Platform presentations as well as select Focus Sessions and Special Sessions when at least 50 registered members have requested interpretation in a common language for a maximum of 12 languages.
If more than 12 languages are requested, simultaneous interpretation will be provided in the first 12 languages that meet the requirement. Requests for simultaneous interpretation must be made at the time of registration. MDRT provides interpretation equipment to all registered members attending the meeting in person.
The deadline to request interpretation is May 8, 2023.
Unattended Personal Items and Luggage
For the safety of all attendees, security will confiscate and remove any personal items left unattended. Luggage will not be allowed inside MDRT session rooms or meeting space. There is no luggage storage facility inside the Music City Center. Attendees should store their luggage in their hotel rooms or with the hotel bell stand, if necessary, on the day of departure.
Visa Information and Letter of Invitation
If your visa request has been denied OR if you are unable to secure the necessary appointment to obtain a visa, you are eligible to receive a full refund for the meeting registration fee if your request is received no later than May 11, 2023. Any requests for refunds on or after May 12, 2023, will be subject to the cancellation policies and refund amounts outlined in the above “Registration” section.
All requests must be submitted individually and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund requests must include your MDRT ID# and the official denial letter from the United States Consulate OR a screenshot of the United States Consulate website showing no visa appointments are available.
MDRT will not process requests for information without this documentation.
Activity and Participation Waiver
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that your participation in all related activities is voluntary and optional, and that participation in any of these events is at your own risk. You agree to 1) release MDRT from any and all claims that you or any person included in your registration fee may have against MDRT arising from or related to these activities, and 2) indemnify and hold MDRT harmless from any and all claims, costs or expenses arising from your actions or the actions of any person included in your registration fee.
MDRT is committed to providing a positive environment for its employees, members and other guests at all MDRT events. It has been and remains MDRT’s policy to maintain an environment where every employee, member and guest is treated with respect and which is free from all forms of harassment based upon or related to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, military status, genetic information and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This includes conduct that creates a hostile, intimidating or offensive environment based on these characteristics. Harassment of any employee, member or guest is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Any individual who violates these requirements will be subject to appropriate remedial action, which may include removal from the premises, termination of employment or termination of membership.
- Use only polite, respectful language.
- Do not disparage any individual or company.
- Do not discuss pricing or cost.
- MDRT does not undertake to monitor this chat in real time, but reserves the right to remove any comment at its discretion.
Consent for Use of Photographic Images and Activity Rules
Registration and attendance at or participation in MDRT meetings or other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to MDRT’s or its licensees’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image and voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions and audio recordings of such events or activities.
The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is committed to celebrating and serving its inclusive, diverse constituency of members in a culture where everyone is valued, respected, appreciated and treated fairly without bias or discrimination. As a global organization, MDRT values and embraces the differences among its members. MDRT will purposefully establish and promote policies, programs and procedures that affirm diversity, equity and inclusion for the benefit of all members, aspiring members, industry partners and the financial services profession.
Statement of Antitrust and Legal Compliance
There shall be no negative discussions of commercial companies or products. There shall be no discussion or activity for the purpose of any legal compliance preventing any person or persons from gaining access to any market or customer for goods and services, nor any agreement or understanding to refrain from purchasing or using any material, equipment, services or supplies. There shall be no discussion or activity that may be construed as forestalling or limiting research and development. We, of course, expect your consideration and full compliance with these guidelines, both while in attendance at this meeting and at all times in your business.
Tax, Legal and Copyright Information
The Million Dollar Round Table® (MDRT) does not guarantee the accuracy of tax and legal information and is not liable for errors or omissions. You are urged to check with tax and legal professionals in your state, province, territory or country. MDRT also suggests you consult with local insurance and security regulations and compliance departments, pertaining to the use of any materials with clients.
Copyright Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). This work is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. No part of this work may be copied in whole or in part in all forms of media. The recording of any sessions or elements is strictly prohibited.
MDRT Global Conference
2023 — August 27 to 30
Top of the Table Annual Meeting
2023 — October 19 to 22
Naples, Florida, USA
2023 — To be determined
MDRT Annual Meeting:
2024 — June 9 to 12
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada