2022 MDRT Annual Meeting Attendance Eligibility
Those eligible to register are 2022 MDRT members, current MDRT Global Services members, MDRT Academy members, mentees and agency managers. Spouses, children, relatives, friends or business associates are not permitted to register or attend any official functions or events.Become a member now
MDRT members will be given priority for registration for the 2022 MDRT Annual Meeting. Therefore, registration for mentees will open April 5, 2022, at 8 a.m. Central Time.
Please click here
for more detailed information about the MDRT Mentoring Program.
To enroll in the Agency Manager Program, create a user profile
. If you have an MDRT ID number, please have it available.
MDRT Academy Members
MDRT Global Services Members
For more details on MDRT Global Services, click here
Attendees may submit ADA requests by completing that section during the registration process. A representative will contact you based on the information you provide.
Attire for the 2022 MDRT Annual Meeting is business casual. Neckties and similar clothing are not required, but feel free to wear what makes you comfortable. We suggest you research the location of the meeting for any inclement weather and dress accordingly.
Outside Food and Beverage Prohibited
Food and beverage brought in from outside the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) or official MDRT hotels is strictly prohibited, per their policy. No one, including companies and tour groups, is allowed to bring food and beverage into the BCEC or official MDRT hotels.
Outside Organizations Events
Outside organizations often sponsor their own events concurrently with the MDRT Annual Meeting. MDRT does not sponsor these events. Only the events listed in the Schedule are sponsored by MDRT. MDRT claims no responsibility for the other events.
English is the official language of the 2022 MDRT Annual Meeting. MDRT provides simultaneous interpretation of Main Platform presentations and select Focus Sessions (when at least 50 registered members have requested interpretation in a common language) for a maximum of 12 languages. If more than 12 languages are requested, simultaneous interpretation will be provided in the first 12 languages that meet the requirement. Requests for simultaneous interpretation must be made at the time of registration. MDRT provides interpretation headsets and receivers to all registered members who meet the above requirements. The availability of headsets and receivers is not guaranteed to members who did not request simultaneous interpretation when registering in advance.
Health and Safety Protocols
MDRT considers the safety of our members our top priority and will continue to follow guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to host an in-person event that is safe for all in attendance. Therefore, adherence to health and safety protocols will be mandatory.
MDRT Visa Letter
If you are coming from outside the U.S., click here
to learn what travel documents and identification are required to enter the U.S.
MDRT will not process refunds for visa denials received after May 26, 2022. Members who are denied a U.S. visa are eligible to receive a full refund for the meeting registration fee only if official documentation of their visa denial is provided to MDRT at firstname.lastname@example.org
by May 26, 2022. MDRT cannot process refunds for visa denials after this date. Visa denial letters must be submitted individually.
Disclaimers and Waivers
Activity and Participation Waiver
By registering for this virtual or hybrid event, you acknowledge that your participation in all related activities is voluntary and optional, and that participation in any of these events is at your own risk. You agree to (1) release MDRT from any and all claims that you or any person included in your registration fee may have against MDRT arising from or related to these activities, and (2) indemnify and hold MDRT harmless from any and all claims, costs or expenses arising from your actions or the actions of any person included in your registration fee.
MDRT is committed to providing a positive environment for its employees, members and other guests at all MDRT events. It has been and remains MDRT’s policy to maintain an environment where every employee, member and guest is treated with respect and which is free from all forms of harassment based upon or related to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, military status, genetic information and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This includes conduct that creates a hostile, intimidating or offensive environment based on these characteristics. Harassment of any employee, member or guest is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Any individual who violates these requirements will be subject to appropriate remedial action, which may include removal from the premises, termination of employment or termination of membership.
Code of Ethics
Members of the Million Dollar Round Table should be ever mindful that complete compliance with and observance of the Code of Ethics of the Million Dollar Round Table shall serve to promote the highest quality standards of membership. These standards will be beneficial to the public and the insurance and financial services profession. Therefore, members shall:
- Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients' affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct which will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession and the Million Dollar Round Table.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.
- Use only polite, respectful language.
- Do not disparage any individual or company.
- Do not discuss pricing or cost.
- MDRT does not undertake to monitor this chat in real time, but reserves the right to remove any comment at its discretion.
Consent for Use of Photographic Images and Activity Rules
Registration and attendance at or participation in MDRT meetings or other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to MDRT’s or its licensees’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image and voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions and audio recordings of such events or activities.
The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is committed to celebrating and serving its inclusive, diverse constituency of members in a culture where everyone is valued, respected, appreciated and treated fairly without bias or discrimination. As a global organization, MDRT values and embraces the differences among its members. MDRT will purposefully establish and promote policies, programs and procedures that affirm diversity, equity and inclusion for the benefit of all members, aspiring members, industry partners and the financial services profession.
Statement of Antitrust and Legal Compliance
There shall be no negative discussions of commercial companies or products. There shall be no discussion or activity for the purpose of any legal compliance preventing any person or persons from gaining access to any market or customer for goods and services, nor any agreement or understanding to refrain from purchasing or using any material, equipment, services or supplies. There shall be no discussion or activity that may be construed as forestalling or limiting research and development. We, of course, expect your consideration and full compliance with these guidelines, both while in attendance at this meeting and at all times in your business.
Tax, Legal and Copyright Information
The Million Dollar Round Table® (MDRT) does not guarantee the accuracy of tax and legal information and is not liable for errors or omissions. You are urged to check with tax and legal professionals in your state, province, territory or country. MDRT also suggests you consult with local insurance and security regulations and compliance departments, pertaining to the use of any materials with clients.
Copyright Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). This work is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. No part of this work may be copied in whole or in part in all forms of media. The recording of any sessions or elements of the virtual or hybrid event are strictly prohibited.
Meeting Rules of Conduct
- Spouses, family members and friends of attendees may not be present at officially designated MDRT functions and events during the Annual Meeting, with the exception of family/spouse meetings, or with an exception voted on by the Executive Committee.
- To receive Annual Meeting materials, all members and special guests must register at the MDRT Meeting Registration Desk.
- Giving your badge to another person for purposes of admission to any Annual Meeting function is not permitted.
- Promotion by members or nonmembers of any goods and services, except member sponsors under provisions of a signed Sponsors Agreement and other than with the expressed written permission of the Executive Committee, is not permitted.
- Members who furnish MDRT membership lists may be placing their membership in jeopardy. Likewise, the MDRT Membership Directory is not to be used or loaned for any commercial purpose or other reasons, nor is any portion of it to be reproduced without the expressed prior written permission of MDRT.
- Recruiting or attempted recruiting of personnel or agents of one company or firm by persons of another company or firm is not permitted during the meeting or in connection therewith.
- Audio or videotape recording or still photography of all sessions, including Main Platform, is not permitted.
- Members who wish to use credit privileges at official MDRT hotels shall make such arrangements directly with the hotel. Where credit privileges are granted and used, full payment shall be made within 60 days from the first of the month following the Annual Meeting.
- Any individual removing merchandise from the MDRT Store without paying for the merchandise will be asked to surrender their badge, thereby preventing them from attending the remainder of the meeting. The individual and incident will also be reported to the MDRT Ethics Committee for further action, possibly resulting in revocation of membership.
Future Meeting Dates
MDRT Global Conference
2022 – August 28 to 31, Sydney, Australia
Top of the Table Annual Meeting
2022 — October 19 to 22, Santa Barbara, California, USA
MDRT Annual Meeting:
2023 – June 25 to 28, Nashville, Tennessee, USA